24 HOUR TRUCK WASH INSTRUCTIONS & AGREEMENT
Trucks over 7′ height & less than 9’3” height only
Information and prices subject to change without notice
- Wet Wash- $18.00
- Double pass hot foaming presoak- high pressure wash- spot free rinse
- Basic Wash- $20.00
- Double pass hot foaming presoak- high pressure wash- spot free rinse – laser dry
- Deluxe Wash – $22.00
- Double pass hot foaming presoak- high pressure wash- spot free rinse & undercarriage/rocker panel wash- clear coat protectant – laser dry
- Super Wash – $24.00
- Double pass hot foaming presoak- high pressure wash- spot free rinse- undercarriage/rocker panel wash- foaming polish- clear coat protectant- laser dry
- All vehicles must be pre-registered to use this truck wash
- Pay station accepts codes only *obtained from front office*
- Maximum width is 8’6” inc. mirrors, etc
- Maximum height is 9’3”
- Maximum length is 34′
- Maximum distance for objects past front or rear bumper is 6” (ladders, trailers, hitches, etc)
- If the truck wash is put out of service by fault of patron not following the requirements, a $50.00 service fee will be assessed
- You must favor the right side by 12” throughout the entire process, starting at the beginning of the wash entrance pad to clear the entrance sign, and all the inside wash bay equipment.
- You may have to exit vehicle to enter code # into pay station.
- Wait for enter sign to appear and door is fully open before entering wash, turn on wipers
- Drive forward at slow walking speed until red stop light in bay is illuminated
- Place truck in park & wash will begin
- Before exiting, wait for drive forward light to appear
- Then proceed slowly through the stationary 60 second dryer system.
- If for some reason the door does not open, an emergency door open station in exit area of adjacent car wash bay
- Please ask our employees for any further questions.
- Purchasing gas & truck wash prior saves 10 cents per gallon (Max $1.25)
- Apply tire & wheel cleaners prior to wash
Note: All totally touch free car washes work best after the first application of road salt on highways, and poorest in the summer months. This is due to the oils on the road surface from leaking vehicles and new blacktop construction. The oils mixed with rain cause an oily film on your vehicle. This would require from time to time a handwash with soap or a hand dry after a touch free wash.
Download our truck wash agreement here. TruckWashAgreement